TAMIYA 24315 Nissan 370Z Fairlady Z Model Kit 1/24
Name: Tamiya 24315 1/24 Nissan 370Z Fairlady Z.
After six years since the previous Z generation model was released, the new generation Nissan 370Z made its debut in December 2008. One of the most recognizable exterior changes to the 370Z are its front and rear boomerang shaped lights. But even with the changes, the classic style of earlier Z cars can still be easily seen throughout this amazing piece of Japanese technology. This machine's wide and low ground-hugging form is thanks to its wheelbase which is 100m shorter compared with previous Z cars. Through this, the overall weight has been reduced and driving performance has improved, making it more enjoyable to drive.
About The Model:
* This is an engineless display model kit.
* You can choose to build either a left-hand or right-hand drive version of the 370Z.
* Gloss and matt finish metal plated parts depicting light reflectors and wheels produce a realistic shine.
* Clear and clear red transparent parts accurately represent light lenses and windows.
* Metal transfers depicting side mirror surfaces and the car's logos are included.
* Synthetic rubber tires included.
* Front tires are movable.
Notes & Tips:
* Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy.
* Ages 14 and over.
* Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
* Actual model may vary from images.
* Does not include tools, cement or paints.
* Some modelling experience recommended.
Posting next day if order received weekdays, Tuesday to Friday. We're closed Mondays!
Last resort and desperate for help! Call us on 03-9796-3830 during normal business hours. Tuesday - Sunday. Check the Contact page for opening hours.