CARRERA-30850 Digital Chevrolet Dekon Monza No.1 Slot Car
1:32 digital scale car for Carrera Digital tracks
Because international motor racing in the 1970s was dominated by German drivers and manufacturers, Chevrolet decided to produce a racing car that would boost the influence of the Americans over the world of motor sport once again. The new racing car was based on the serial production version of the Chevrolet Monza and was produced by DeKon Engineering. 'Stars and Stripes' decals were omnipresent due to the USA's bicentennial celebrations in 1976 - so could US racing drivers afford to make an exception!? The Chevrolet Dekon Monza is equipped with headlights, rear and brake lights, and turns heads with its faithful reproduction of original details. The Carrera car can be individually coded, it's digitally controllable and guarantees genuine racing thrills!
- Digital 132 w/Lights
- Equipped with front and rear lights
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusive) tracks
The Carrera Model:
- Digital 132 cars are digitally controlled and individually codable.
- All Carrera Digital 132 cars can be used with Carrera Evolution.
- Tampo-printed, original and detailed cars.
- Realistic acceleration and braking action.
- Mainly with front light (Xenon) and rear/brake light.
- Sound finish of bodywork.
Last resort and desperate for help! Call us on 03-9796-3830 during normal business hours. Tuesday - Sunday. Check the Contact page for opening hours.
Posting next day if order received weekdays, Tuesday to Friday. We're closed Mondays!